Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paris Hilton confirms Cy Waits split

Paris Hilton and Cy Waits have jointly decided to end their year-long romance.

Christopher Polk/Getty

Paris Hilton and Cy Waits have jointly decided to end their year-long romance.

Its official: Paris Hilton and her boyfriend of one year, Cy Waits, have ended their relationship.

"We're not together anymore. I love him and we remain really good friends," the hotel heiress confirmed on Tuesday's "Lopez Tonight." "I feel like the relationship ran its course and we'll see what happens."

The reality star, 30, began her relationship with the Las Vegas club owner after she split from ex Doug Reinhardt in April 2010.

REALITY SHOW COUPLES WHO BITE THE DUST

The couple's testy relationship has been featured on Hilton's new Oxygen reality show, "The World According to Paris," in which the two are often seen fighting.

But despite their difficult times, the blond beauty had nothing but nice things to say when asked about the split.

"Cy and I have been friends for years. My family knows him. He's such a great guy and always treated me so well and he's like one of my closest friends," she told UsMagazine.com.

Although Hilton has said in the past that she loves being in a relationship, she's not itching to jump back into one just yet.

"I've never been single in my life. I've always had a boyfriend," she added. "I've always been scared to be alone ? I've never really got to know myself."

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/VQsoeNbLrN4/2011-06-22_paris_hilton_confirms_cy_waits_split_on_lopez_tonight_were_not_together_anymore.html

Donna Feldman Ehrinn Cummings Lindsay Price Hilary Swank Tara Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment