Sunday, June 26, 2011

Selena Gomez on difficulties of fame

Selena Gomez is releasing her third album, 'When the Sun Goes Down,' and new film, 'Monte Carlo,' this week.

Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic

Selena Gomez is releasing her third album, 'When the Sun Goes Down,' and new film, 'Monte Carlo,' this week.

Bieberettes are about to get even more jealous of Selena Gomez. The 18-year-old actress/singer (and girlfriend of Justin Bieber) has quite the week ahead of her.

Her pop band's third album, "When the Sun Goes Down," comes out on Tuesday. And "Monte Carlo" hits theaters Friday, starring Gomez in two roles. She plays Grace, a girl on vacation in Europe who gets mistaken for a British heiress, and Cordelia, the actual heiress.

On filming "Monte Carlo" in Europe: "It was nice to go to all these places for the first time. I'd been to Paris before, but I'd never been to Monte Carlo or Budapest ... It was actually funny because nobody in Budapest ever really bothered us. It was kind of cool. Then we went to Paris and Monte Carlo, where I had no idea people would even know about the movie or anything, so it was nice to see them come support it. It was sweet." (AccessHollywood.com)

On her recent hospitalization: "I just need to take better care of myself. I was very low in iron. I was dehydrated. And I was just exhausted." ("Good Morning America")

On fame: "It's a very hard thing because for me, it's not about being public about anything, but I don't want to live my life being afraid of what people are going to say about me. I lived that way for the first four years I was in the business and I was very unhappy." ("Kidd Kraddick in the Morning")

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/p1Dp_7nb-r8/2011-06-25_selena_gomez_on_fame_i_dont_want_to_live_life_afraid_of_what_people_say_about_me.html

Tyra Banks Gina Philips Heidi Klum Tamie Sheffield Whitney Able

No comments:

Post a Comment