Monday, May 23, 2011

Ricki Lake Has a New Boyfriend

Ricki Lake Has a New Boyfriend

Ricki Lake

Eugene Gologursky/WireImage

Ricki Lake has a hot new boyfriend ? they're living together! ? and it's keeping her from working out.

"I'm totally in love," says Lake, 42. "We're having so much fun. I'm happier than I've ever been."

But, she says, it's so great that she hasn't been maintaining her weight. "I went on a love binge," she says. "I haven't been going to the gym as much. I'm a bit fluffier than usual."

Lake, the mom of two boys, Milo, 14 and Owen, 9, has been dating her guy since last summer. "He's a normal guy," she says. "We met through my best friend. His name is Christian. He's a nobody but he's somebody to me. He's everything to me."

While in New York to host a benefit for Choices in Childbirth, Lake spoke about her upcoming documentary, More Business of Being Born, which will premiere this fall. It's a follow up to her 2007 film The Business of Being Born, and this time she'll focus on celebrity moms, such as Cindy Crawford, Alanis Morissette and Gisele B�ndchen, who share their stories about giving birth.

She's also excited about her new talk show, which will launch in fall 2012. "It's the right time to do a show that's more me than the old show," she says. "I've been through a marriage and a divorce and losing all my money and I've been very candid about it. We are going full speed ahead."

But she's in no rush to get married again ? yet.

"Never say never," says Lake, who divorced husband Rob Sussman in 2005. "I'm so cynical after my experience. But this is just so natural and easy. I'm with a man who doesn't feel threatened. He doesn't want to keep me down."

"And I've never been treated like this in my life," she says. "My little men love him. My little one said the other day 'Are you gonna marry him? I want you to marry him but it'll be weird going to my parents' wedding.' "

'); var targetVideoWidth = 466; brightcove.createExperiences(); /* iPhone, iPad, iPod */ if ((navigator.userAgent.match('iPhone')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPad')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPod')) || (location.search.indexOf('ipad=true') > -1)) { document.write('

Source: http://feeds.people.com/~r/people/headlines/~3/V0vyJ8LclOo/0,,20489028,00.html

Connie Nielsen Susan Ward Janet Jackson Sunny Mabrey Joanne Montanez

No comments:

Post a Comment