Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jason Bateman Talks 'Arrested Development' Movie

In most interviews with Jason Bateman, Will Arnett or any of the stars of former sitcom 'Arrested Development,' it's only a matter of time before they're asked about the rumored 'Arrested Development' movie. And Bateman's new interview with EW.com, was no exception.

"I have no update at all," Bateman said. "As far as I know, [creator] Mitchell Hurwitz is working on the script and he wants to start shooting at some point this year. So while I haven't heard anything new, I haven't heard anything that would contradict that."

Bateman, who stars in two comedy movies this summer, 'Horrible Bosses' with Jennifer Aniston and 'The Change-Up' with Ryan Reynolds, revealed just how much the show meant to him. "The show was a career saver for me," he says. "And also happened to be the job I'm most proud of, so of course I would want to jump back in there again," he said.

The very witty comedic series debuted in 2003 and starred Bateman, Arnett, Portia de Rossi, Michael Cera, David Cross, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter and Tony Hale.

Source: http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/30/jason-bateman-arrested-development/

Olivia Wilde Charli Baltimore Amber Brkich Ashley Tisdale Rachael Leigh Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment