Friday, May 27, 2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Heat Up in Hawaii

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Heat Up in Hawaii

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

Flynet

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Hawaiian PDA-fest continues.

Bieber, 17, and Gomez, 18, were spotted embracing in the Pacific Ocean on Thursday during their romantic getaway. She showed off her fabulous physique in a pink bikini, while Bieber displayed his new ribcage tattoo.

After sharing a smooch at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, the two jetted to the island of Maui for a little R&R and were seen hitting the beach together on Tuesday, as well.

Gomez recently said that she wasn't going to try to hide her romance anymore. "I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18 and I'm going to fall in love," she said. "I'm going to hang out with people and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."
? Alla Byrne

'); var targetVideoWidth = 466; brightcove.createExperiences(); /* iPhone, iPad, iPod */ if ((navigator.userAgent.match('iPhone')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPad')) || (navigator.userAgent.match('iPod')) || (location.search.indexOf('ipad=true') > -1)) { document.write('

Source: http://feeds.people.com/~r/people/headlines/~3/rFxFv5qobFQ/0,,20498343,00.html

Kasey Chambers Leelee Sobieski Taylor Swift Sanaa Lathan Mandy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment