Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It?s Official?Katie Couric Leaving CBS Evening News

Katie Couric news1 Its Official...Katie Couric Leaving CBS Evening News

After rumors have been swirling for months, Katie Couric has announced that she is stepping down from her job at ?CBS Evening News?.

News anchor Katie Couric just made her big announcement, saying she has chosen to leave the Evening News on CBS.

Couric stated, ?In making the decision to move on, I know the Evening News will be in great hands, but I am excited about the future.?

?I have decided to step down from the ?CBS Evening News,?? Couric told People magazine.

Katie also said she was happy with the work they have done in the past five years but is ready to move on now.

?In making the decision to move on, I know the ?Evening News? will be in great hands,? she said, ?but I am excited about the future.?

So what does the future hold for Katie Couric?

Katie stated, ?I am looking at a format that will allow me to engage in more multi-dimensional storytelling.?

Sources reveal that Couric will be doing a daytime talk show.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Chyler Leigh Arielle Kebbel Paulina Rubio Amanda Detmer Kasey Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment