Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nicki Manaj's Alto Ego Talks "X Factor"

Asked about her talks with Simon Cowell over a potential "X Factor" judge gig, Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj drummed up her protectively flirty alter ego, Martha, when it came to the response.

The Lil Wayne prot�g�, said this while chatting (in a British accent) to MTV, "I can't talk about that, but I love Simon very dearly. He's such an amazing man. I had the pleasure of meeting him and my life will never be the same, darling. I told him that. I was absolutely in love with him prior to meeting him. And now that I've met him, it's like I dream about him every night."

Simon, for his part, seemed equally smitten with the hip-hop star, raving about the Young Money MC in an interview with XXL - saying they've spoken about various business opportunities.

Cowell divulged this about the secretive talk, "We spoke to Nicki actually about a lot of projects. It wasn't specifically about this, but we were just very interested to meet her. I'm a big fan of hers. So I don't know if it's gonna be this show or something in the future, but it was definitely somebody I wanted to meet."

Ashley Tappin Brittany Murphy Liz Phair Adrianne Curry Mischa Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment