Thursday, March 31, 2011

Matthew Morrison: I'm Not Gay

He's been linked to a host of eligible celebrity women, but Matthew Morrison continues to be surrounded by rumors regarding his sexuality.

And as he prepares to launch a pop career with a new solo album, the Glee actor, laughed off long-held speculation over his sexuality by saying, "I sing and dance for a living and there is that connotation associated with me. I don?t care, I know my truth."

The 32-year-old went on to joke, "Does it make it difficult to get with women? No. It makes it easier. My time on Broadway was the best. There was a lot of beautiful dancers - and being one of the only straight guys... I kinda had a lot of options."

Last year, Matthew was romantically linked to both Cameron Diaz and English model Kelly Brook, days after she split from Danny Cipriani.

Alice Dodd Danica Patrick Elisabeth Röhm Jessica Biel Monet Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment