Thursday, March 31, 2011

Holly Madison Looking For Soul Mate

31 March 2011

Rate this article

Holly Madison has revealed she is on the lookout for her soul mate despite only breaking up with All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat recently.

Holly Madison is searching for her soul mate.

The 'Holly's World' star recently split from her boyfriend, All Time Low guitarist Jack Barakat, after dating him for seven months and has revealed she is on the look-out for her 'Mr. Right', even though she is adamant she doesn't need a man to be happy.

The blonde model said: "I would love to meet my soul mate. I'm always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody.

I would love to meet my soul mate. I'm always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody

"I'm happy single, but I'm happy in both cases. I feel like I definitely thrive more as a human and I'm more successful when I'm single."

Holly was previously in a relationship with Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner - who she lived with at the Playboy Mansion with his other girlfriends Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson - and she insists her ideal man is someone who is not threatened by her successful TV and modelling career.

She told People: "It definitely takes a guy who is secure and not overprotective and doesn't feel threatened by a successful woman. He needs to be patient and somebody who knows where he wants the relationship to go.

"It's hard for me. The last couple relationships I had were long distance, [and] it's not like I can make much of an effort to travel and see anybody. The guy had to do all the work, unfortunately."

Buy The Lookout DVDs
  • Turn on, Tune in, Lookout! [DVD] [1998] [US Import] [NTSC]

    �12.99

  • Turn on, Tune in, Lookout! [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

    �12.99

Charlize Theron Alice Dodd Danica Patrick Elisabeth Röhm Jessica Biel

No comments:

Post a Comment