Friday, July 1, 2011

Ranting Southwest Pilot Apologizes. Mmhmm.

southwest pilot apologizes for rant

Remember that Southwest Airlines pilot who unknowingly broadcast a rant on only having "gays, grannies and grandes" for flight attendants?

Yeah, that guy?

James Fritzen Taylor is his name in case you forgot, and Mr. Taylor had a lot of time to think about his hurtful words during his suspension. In an apology released to all Southwest employees on Tuesday, the pilot had this to say:

I deeply regret the derogatory remarks I made and the hurt I have caused. I take full responsibility for those comments. It was truly insensitive of me and I would like all of you to know that from now on, I will show nothing but my utmost respect during my interactions with all employees. This has forever changed me, and I hope that others can learned from my mistakes. I have learned a much-needed lesson to be more sensitive of others and I hope you will see me as a more tolerant and considerate person.

It actually sounds pretty sincere. We just the apology came from the heart and not a PR agent's desk.

What do U think?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Source: http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-01-southwest-pilot-apologizes-for-rant

Kelly Brook Elena Lyons Maggie Grace Julie Benz The Pussycat Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment