Friday, July 1, 2011

Josie Gibson: I have binged on food and booze all my life

The BB star says it's a mistake to drink when you're down

Josie Gibson at National Television Awards 2011 | Pictures | New

Josie Gibson split from John James Parton in March

Bristol babe Josie Gibson had the serious munchies when she split from John James Parton.

The Aussie hunk went back to Australia after a serious of rows with the Big Brother 11 winner, who found solace by filling her stomach.

'When John walked out I was left in a flat on my own, my only friend was my fridge!' says Josie, 26.

'I have binged on food and booze all my life. Cake and wine is a good painkiller.

'When I hit rock bottom I do turn to booze, although it only masks the pain and you end up feeling worse.'

Josie is now off alcohol and has a personal trainer to help her get back in shape.

'One glass of wine takes 40 minutes on the treadmill to burn off, you know,' she explains.

'I'm not interested in dieting but I am working on toning up my body.'

PHOTO GALLERY Josie Gibson on John James>>�

SEE PICTURES Big Brother - where are they now?>>�

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Behind the scenes at our Josie Gibson Marilyn Monroe shoot>>

NEW PICTURES John James' best quotes on Josie, life and love>>

PHOTO GALLERY Josie Gibson on John James, Sam Pepper and being a randy mare>>

SEE PICTURES John James Parton's Big Brother story>>

VIDEO All the latest Big Brother 11 clips>>

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/oW2VyHi5Gi8/story01.htm

Cinthia Moura Cindy Taylor Dita Von Teese Stacy Keibler Karen Carreno

No comments:

Post a Comment