Friday, July 1, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Talks About Managing Her Stress

Between shooting movies, doing guest-spots on 'Glee' and writing a cookbook, it's no surprise the multi-tasking Gwyneth Paltrow gets a little stressed sometimes. In her latest GOOP newsletter, the Academy Award-winning actress reveals how she manages stress.

"I have never been very good at handling stress (though a bit of meditation helps), and I wanted some very practical ways of reducing it that I could use during the course of my day," Paltrow wrote.

The 38-year-old actress continued: "I got some good answers that don't require a 90 minute yoga class, or flying to a hippie style silent retreat (I've actually done one-don't ask), just simple things that we all have access to. Here they are!" Paltrow then shared advice from Dr. Oz Garcia, Oliver Bros and Monica Berg.

Paltrow's been a busy lady lately--she's popped up twice on the 'Glee' tour, was named the new face of Coach and just released a new cookbook.

Source: http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/30/gwyneth-paltrow-stress/

Cindy Taylor Dita Von Teese Stacy Keibler Karen Carreno Mariah OBrien

No comments:

Post a Comment